• Simple USB connectivity or detachable cable to take your mobile calls throughout the office.
• Intuitive inline controls to answer/end PC and mobile calls, control volume, and mute.
• Inline indicator lights and voice prompts give connection, mute and volume status.
• Smart Sensor technology lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset.
• Smart Call Transfer automatically routes audio from the mobile phone to the headset.
• Built-in sensors provide contextual information, creating a long-lasting, adaptable platform.
• PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony.
• Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music.
• Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet.
Plantronics - Blackwire C710-M - 87505-01 - UC Headset
The Plantronics® Blackwire C710-M headset combines reliability and flexibility unlike any other unified communications device. It’s sleek, smooth design houses breakthrough Smart Sensor™ technology allowing you to answer a PC or mobile phone call by putting on the headset and then pause mobile device playback by taking it off. Whether corded or wireless, the C710-M has got the style and the brilliance to back it up.
Ideal for knowledge workers who demand seamless device connectivity, now the powers of your PC, mobile phone, and tablet unite. With the C710-M headset your media, your calls, and your voice are channeled with unmatched sound clarity, optimized by Plantronics’ dynamic EQ.
• Innovative Smart Sensor™ technology for intuitive call management
• Bluetooth connectivity supports wireless freedom
• Detachable USB cable and integrated clothing clip for walk-around mobility
• Up to 10 hours talk time unplugged
• Folding ear cushions for easy storage
• Indicator lights on UC headset alert colleagues when calls are in progress
• Optimized for Microsoft Lync
• Plantronics Blackwire C710-M UC Headset