• The G560 can be customized from approximately 16.8 million colors, or with different animations and effects.
• They can also be synchronized with other LIGHTSYNC devices.
• Use Logitech Gaming Software to personalize lighting to match your rig, your gear, and your style.
• Choose any area on your monitor and assign it to any of the four lighting zones via Logitech Gaming Software.
• Choose any part of the screen and assign to any of the 4 areas—left and right, front and back.
• The LIGHTSYNC engine reads the pixels' colors on screen and matches the color dynamically to your speakers in real time.
• Game developers work with the Logitech LIGHTSYNC SDK to program the color and animation effects for each game.
• That means the spectacular moments that the game creators focus on will be enhanced with RGB.
• Many of your favorite games will be brought to light.
Logitech - G560 - 980-001300 - LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers
Experience an immersive audio and visual experience with the Logitech G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers. The G560 features two satellite speakers and a subwoofer for a 2.1 speaker setup. With 120W RMS (240W Peak) power feeding the down-firing subwoofer and satellite speakers, you'll get to hear detailed audio from your favorite games from a large soundscape. You can connect and mix multiple audio sources from USB Type-A, 3.5mm, and Bluetooth 4.1 as well as switch between them seamlessly with Logitech's Easy-Switch. You can also use the physical volume control and G-Key buttons. The power button is located on the back of the right satellite speaker. The G560 also supports 7.1 DTS:X Ultra Virtual Surround Sound.
• 2 x Satellite Speakers
• 1 x Subwoofer
• 120W RMS / 240W Peak
• USB Type-A | 3.5mm | Bluetooth 4.1
• 7.1 DTS:X Ultra Virtual Surround Sound
• LIGHTSYNC RGB Lighting
• Logitech Easy-Switch
• Audio Visualizer
• Logitech Z533 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer and Control Pod