• Pure teak wood housing produces warm, resplendent sound.
• Large 53 mm aperture drivers feature.
• Specially built two-part magnetic circuit that produces high-speed magnetic streams for improved sound quality.
• 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated stereo plug with wooden sleeve.
• 11th generation of Audio-Technica's prized W Series.
• 3.0 m tangle-free conductor cable with thermoplastic elastomer sheath.
• Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience.
• D.A.D.S. (Double Air Damping System) structure provides deep bass reproduction.
• Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability.
Audio-Technica - ATH-W1000Z - Audiophile Closed-back Dynamic Wooden Headphones
Take your listening to Hi-Res Audio status with the ATH-W1000Z audiophile headphones, the 11th generation of our prized W Series. Featuring uniquely grained wood housings made of pure teak - one of the three most precious woods in the world - these headphones deliver warm, resplendent audio, aided by the wood's ability to reflect thick, natural bass sound. The bass extension is further improved by our exclusive D.A.D.S. technology.
• Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
• Earpiece Type: Binaural
• Driver Size: 2.09"
• Minimum Frequency Response: 5 Hz
• Maximum Frequency Response: 42 kHz
• Product Family: Audiophile W
• Connector Plating: Gold Plated
• 1 year warranty