• CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with deep, impactful bass & outstanding vocal projection.
• Newly designed 53 mm drivers.
• Open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation.
• Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter.
• Highly conductive OFC (oxygen-free copper).
• One-sided OFC cable covered with a TPE elastic sheath.
• Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience.
• Open honeycomb grid, for a very "airy" feeling.
• Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability.
Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones
Designed to deliver extraordinary sound quality to satisfy the most discriminating listeners, the ATH-AD900X is ideal for music lovers who prefer the spacious
quality of open-back headphones that combine involving sound with long-wearing comfort. The ATH-AD900X features large 53 mm drivers exclusively designed for the
headphones, with rare-earth magnets and Audio-Technica's copper-clad aluminum-wire (CCAW) voice coil technology for superior audio reproduction with an extremely
wide 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz frequency response. The ATH-AD900X offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduct.
• Earpiece Type: Binaural
• Driver Size: 2.09"
• Minimum Frequency Response: 5 Hz
• Maximum Frequency Response: 35 kHz
• Connector Plating: Gold Plated
• Detachable 1/4" Adapter