• Newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange.
• Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling.
• Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation.
• Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter.
• Highly conductive OFC (oxygen-free copper).
• Single-sided cable with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles.
• Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure.
• Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability.
• Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties.
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-air Headphones
The ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones from Audio Technica have an open-air design that produces low pressure on your ears for a comfortable listening experience. They feature 53mm drivers and bobbin-wound copper-clad aluminum-wire voice coils for increased power handling. The raised-fabric earpads and self-adjusting 3D Wing Support are designed to provide comfort during extended use. The headphones have a single-sided oxygen-free copper cable that is sheathed in elastic TPE to prevent tangles. Their earcups have aluminum honeycomb casing. The three-meter cable terminates with a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-plug connector.
• Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
• Earpiece Type: Binaural
• Driver Size: 2.09"
• Minimum Frequency Response: 5 Hz
• Maximum Frequency Response: 30 kHz
• Product Family: Audiophile
• Connector Plating: Gold Plated
• Detachable 1/4" Adapter